Marina Cruise Review by lais: Love Oceania

Love Oceania

Sail Date: April 2014
Destination: South Pacific
Embarkation: Other

This was our first time on the Marina and for us it was by far the best cruise ship we have been on. The cabins are roomy, clean and comfortable. The service is great and so is the food. Oceania does everything to make your cruise an unforgettable experience.

We were in cabin 9018 which is 3 cabins away from the concierge lounge which I used many times during the cruise. I loved this location (I’m actually an aft facing cabin lover but that was not an option for me on this cruise) and would recommend any cabins between 9018 and the elevators for the convenience.

For me, the food was great in all venues. I can’t say I had one meal that didn’t please me.

We ate in all dining venues but we liked going to the buffet and sitting outside on the veranda of the Terrace Café the best. The service there was just as good as the main dining room or the specialty restaurants. We had room service once and that was also good.

We did not More attend any lectures (I heard they were good) or see any of the shows.

We spent time in the Martini Bar every evening before dinner as that was our favorite hangout.

All of the ports of call were good and would love to return to the South Pacific. We loved the warm water and the blues of the ocean.

That’s about it. I love Oceania and hope we can afford another one some day. Less

Read more Marina cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Marina Review >>

Cabin review: Marina 9018

Cabin 9018 is a great location jus a few doors from the concierge lounge and not too long of a walk to the elevators. There is a private crew deck below, painted blue, so when you look down you don't see the unsightly life boats and rigging. Plenty of room and comfy.