Disney Wonder Cruise Review by macnern

Member Name: macnern
Cruise Date: May 2014
Embarkation: San Diego
Destination: Cruise to Nowhere
See More About: Disney Wonder Cruise Reviews | Cruise to Nowhere Cruise Reviews | Disney Cruise Deals
        3-6 1.0
        7-9 1.0
        10-12 1.0

Ship Facts: Disney Wonder Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Disney Wonder Deck Plans
I Wonder why I thought a Disney Cruise would be a good idea.

Well I booked a Nowhere cruise from the port of San Diego. 2 hours in the sun waiting to get on board. There was a guy (Mid 20's)missing his left leg and on crutches with a USMC tattoo on his arm, he waited the same amount of time standing right in front of me. Shame on Disney part 1. The ship is nice. Service was average. dinner both nights was served at cool temperature and took 1 hour from ordering it. Asked for another got one 2 degrees warmer I decided not to eat spit so I ate it. Kids club is a joke. Early 20 year olds sitting around shooting the breeze attempting not to interact with the kids. My 6 y/o got punched by a 10 y/o. I was told about it after my son told me about it. My daughter (10 y/o) was told to watch TV no activities at kids club. The pool was dirty my 2 boys got Strep throat. About 100 kids in the mickey pool total nightmare. The ship rocked like a cork. I was in the NAVY for 12 years was on a frigate that rode better. The whole cruise was at 7 knots so slow we where rocking around the whole time. Image trying to ride a bike super slow. I played foos ball on the top deck with a ping pong ball as a foos ball. The housekeeper only left a towel shaped as a swan on the last night with tips envelopes under it. Tacky at best. I was so disappointed in the cruise 2 days 2 nights for 2 adults and 3 kids $2355. What a joke. If you like to stand in lines and like to pay premium prices skip Disneyland and go on one of their cruise ships.

Publication Date: 05/27/14