“Not up to scratch compared to other ships”
Cruise review of Cunard Queen Mary 2 (QM2)

et21 Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 3 Not up to scratch compared to other ships
et21
Member Since 2014
No Forum Posts
1 Helpful Vote
Overall Member Rating

I travelled on a cruise from Hong Kong to Dubai as this was on the Queen Mary2 I was expecting and outstanding voyage .The trips ashore booked via cunard were faultless every country was different and enjoyable. The only let down on this holiday was the ship. too many formal nights 6 in 3 weeks and the staff appeared to be either lazy or undertrained when it came to service especially in the self service area as they appeared to be only table clearers which were not good when tables were left dirty for sometimes 30 minutes and the passangers were walking around holding trays of food with nowhere to sit. We avoided this and went into the dining room as much as possible. this was much better but having been given second sitting 8.30pm each night we all had to wait outside in the corridor while they got ready from sitting one(6.00)pm surely this could have been avoided.

I must praise the shows put on each evening as they were brilliant especially the dancers and singers. Also the lectures were very entertaining so this ship did manage to get somethings right.

having said all this I would not sail on her again as the other ships I use are much better.

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) Cruises to the Middle East
1 Helpful Vote
Read Cruise Critic’s Queen Mary 2 (QM2) Review
Queen Mary 2 (QM2) Cruises to the Middle East
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?