Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by douglasgal: RCI lived up to and surpassed the WOW

douglasgal
Member Since 2013

Compare Prices on Oasis of the Seas Eastern Caribbean Cruises

RCI lived up to and surpassed the WOW

Sail Date: May 2014

All my cruises have been on RCI...this is my 4th cruise. I loved the layout of the ship, easy to get around, with lots of venues. All the trees and creating a park seems silly, since we have all that on land...and the swimming pools were very short in length. The shows were awesome, aerial, high diving, ice skating, broadway..and the jazz lounge music was great.

Rooms were a bit smaller than normal and I didn't like the layout, bed right as you come in the room and having to slide around the end of it to get to the sofa. There was a lot less storage and closet space which makes a cramped room for two people and it would be impossible for three in the same room.

I drink soda and love, love, love the new addition of having cola machines throughout the ship. Previously if you purchased a soft drink package, you had to find a bar that was open to fill your provided beverage container and they only served the basic beverages, coke, etc. Now with the soda machines, you put More your beverage container in the machine, and choose your beverage, over 30 choices with ability to mix and match...so 6 flavors of diet cola. I could fill my cup with half caffeine free diet coke and half diet coke, and control my caffeine intake....and it was open 24 hours a day...great addition. Less

Read more Oasis of the Seas cruise reviews >>