Grand Princess Cruise Review by mattswiss: Relaxing and fun!
Overall Member Rating
Relaxing and fun!
Embarkation: San Francisco
If you love sea days, you will love this one. Besides the relaxing sea days the ship was one of the cleanest we have been on. We cruise only with Princess or Cunard and always travel in full suites. The room steward Siegfried was absolutely the cleanest and most efficient steward we ever encountered. The ship is old, but in great shape. Here are a few tips for this cruise:
1) if you are prone to sea sickness, be prepared or skip this one. Quite a lot of movement. We saw a lot of sick people.
2) Hawaii does not have nice beaches! So, do not expect anything fancy.
3) This cruise is for people who want little activity. Do not expect a party crowd.
4) this is not a kid friendly cruise
5) if you do not like old people, do not go
Having said that, we love peace and quiet. We love to just hang around and read.. We love to play games. We love good food. We enjoy kid free zones.
The food in the dining room was mostly very good. Eat More after 8pm and you have no problem finding a table for two.
Good for quiet loving couples, food lovers ( do not miss the crab shack!) Less
Read more Grand Princess cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Grand Princess Review >>
Cabin review: D736
Spacious and very clean
Overall our we greatly enjoyed...
Works great as a traveling hot...
Rename the ship "Price of Amer...
First Time Cruiser
Great Princess Vacation: we c...
Grand Princess Cruise to Mexic...
It was what we expected.