Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review by danielleleigh

Member Name: danielleleigh
Cruise Date: April 2014
Embarkation: Boston
Destination: Southern Caribbean
See More About: Norwegian Dawn Cruise Reviews | Southern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | NCL Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
        16+ 5+
Shore Excursions 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Best Cruise

If anyone is debating between Norwegian Cruise Line and another cruise line. I strongly suggest Norwegian.

I have been on the Dawn, and am already planning a second. I have also been on a Royal Caribbean and Blue Cruise Turkey, so I have a bit of experience with cruises.

The reason I recommend Norwegian so strongly is because of the personal experience I received and how everyone on the cruise is extremely helpful. Even if they are on their break they will do everything to make your experience more enjoyable. They also encourage you to participate in the many activities on the ship, and include everyone in the parties on deck.

Personally, the people who made my experience the best was on the Norwegian Dawn.Their names were Amplifly, Violet, Kitty Kat, Romeo, Caesar and Rondy, although I only knew them for 12 days, I would like to call them all my friends and wish them the best of luck, they deserve it. Even though I only had 12 days with them all, the experience they gave me was so welcoming and personal that I fell in love with the experience. Even the waiters made an advance to get to know you.

The staff, food, service, and ship itself was amazing beyond belief. Although the ship is smaller, I don't see it as a down side. I would much rather get a personal experience on the boat, then have a bigger one. There is so much more that I could say about Norwegian Cruise Line but I think you understand that Norwegian is the most amazing cruise line I have been on and am proud to say that I am looking forward to another one in 2016.

Once again, I strongly recommend it.

Publication Date: 05/25/14