“Loyality Islands cruise including Isle of Pines, Mare, Lifou, Noumea”
Cruise review of P&O Australia Pacific Jewel

rebellady Pacific Jewel 5 Loyality Islands cruise including Isle of Pines, Mare, Lifou, Noumea
rebellady
Member Since 2014
No Forum Posts
1 Helpful Vote
Overall Member Rating

I love this cruise. Had a great time but it went way too fast.

Lots of storage area in drawers and bathroom was a reasonable size.

We had our room steward who was Marie and she was fantastic, always friendly with a smile and treated us like family. Marie I hope you enjoy some family time in a few weeks then back on to a job you love.

We enjoyed eating at the plantation room and watching the collingwood and carlton football match on the big screen.

HAD LOTS OF GOOD TIMES ON THIS CRUISE AND ALL THE PEOPLE INCLUDING CREW WE ALL AMAZING

My only problem would be the availability of free drinks for children except water or juice at breakfast. My son likes a warm hot chocolate and the coffee machine didnt make them.

I loved going to the Isle of Pines and Mare was gorgeous with crystal water. Lifou had a lovely island atmosphere which are not included in the port list below

Pacific Jewel Cruises to the South Pacific
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review:

Deck 10 aft 10288
Great area but I enjoyed it all

Discovery Tchou Tchou Train

I enjoyed the train ride on the Tchou Tchou train but our tour my husband booked in the middle of the day so we couldnt go too far away and do other tours. Our tour guide was good and we were given french pastries and drinks. We were taken to many different areas around noumea and he was very nice.

Published 05/25/14
1 Helpful Vote
Read Cruise Critic’s Pacific Jewel Review
Pacific Jewel Cruises to the South Pacific
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?