Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by steven@schriscpa.com: Wonderful cruise

Wonderful cruise

Sail Date: April 2013
Destination: Transatlantic

Just loved loved loved our transatlantic cruise on Celebrity Constellation,

This was our 2nd cruise with Celebrity and the 1st time we booked Aqua class.

Aqua class was definitely worth the bump in price, because of the Blu Restaurant. That alone made the extra cost worth it.

I'd only offer the following comments as 'constructive criticism' to Celebrity: (all items below are minor and did not distract from the overall wonderful experience we had)

Black-out curtains are needed in your cabins. As we approached northern Europe the days got long. I'm not sure how guests on your Baltic cruise will get by with out them. And I'm not sure why a decision was made to not include them in your staterooms.

Our mini bar was not stocked on a regular basis. After asking our cabin steward a couple times to stock it, I finally just gave up.

Shower design is silly - water all over the bathroom floor after every shower. The door design makes no More sense.

But those are only minor comments on an otherwise wonderful cruise. I'm sold on Celebrity. Less

Read more Celebrity Constellation cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Celebrity Constellation Review >>

Cabin review: Celebrity Constellation 1124

Small, but cosy and comfortable room - very quiet location on the ship. We couldn't have picked a better spot for our cabin.