Disney Dream Cruise Review by tmccollum

7-9 1.0
        10-12 1.0

Ship Facts: Disney Dream Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Disney Dream Deck Plans
So Sad...

We took our cruise with our son and 4 grandchildren on the Dream. It was magical in may ways and they do so many good things, its hard to say what's not. BUT, I think these areas need changes:

Meals: Children as a whole have the choice for every meal; mac n cheese, hamburger and chicken fingers. I would like to see healthier options for small ones.

Pools: Two pools for a couple thousand children is rough...the Dream holds 4,000 passengers.

Oceaneer Club: Our 10 year old moved up to the Edge and he had a wonderful time. The 6 and 7 year old children also had a good time, as the room is more appropriate for the younger age group. We then move to our 4 year old it was terrible. We dropped him off after dinner on the second night and he was left to wonder back by himself and could not find the little ones' area. He came back several times because he was lost, but my son said to give him a chance to settle by himself. We stayed back and watched the attendants ignored him, when I said something on of the young ladies, she took him by the hand and lead him away from the desk. I waited 10 to 15 minutes and again ask where he was and they said he was in the Toy Story area. I ask for a pass and walked back and could not find him in any of the areas after asking several people repetitively where he was. I walked back to find him in a little area by the desk with another little boy, who was also crying and it looked like they boy had been crying for some time. It took us quite some time to settle him down and it was an awful experience. I told the attendants this was not acceptable and if they couldn't handle the amount of children they were taking in, then they should tell the parents. I was very disappointed and upset to think how many others had the same experience and the parents were unaware!!

Shows: Magical

Room: Spacious and built for families.

Publication Date: 05/22/14