Grand Princess 0

“Hoping the Grand Princess will be updated”
Cruise review of Grand Princess

Peggy Clark
Member Since 2004
4 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

We had a nice trip on the Grand going to Hawaii. I work for a PR firm and I am hoping they read the reviews. We certainly read our reviews and want to make our client happy. I found the rooms needed to me more updated. They seemed to show age and it wasn't like checking in to a nice hotel. Linen and pillows looked sad. Closet very small.

Dining in the evening was slow and many nights we had to stand in a long line. Food on the menu has changed. Very different items for lunch. Evening food was hit and miss on beef and fish. They use to have a nice dessert menu but now it's small and too many ice cream options.

The pool near the spa area has changed. People take the lounge chairs for the day with no one in them. Hot tub water was very cloudy and the jets didn't work. We were so disappointed. Our room was on the Caribe. Many days we saw rooms that were flooded. Room 245 always smiled liked mold when you walked by.

All in all we had a nice trip. Our room guy was More great! The service in the dining room was great. What more can you ask for. Just update the ship. Less

Grand Princess Cruises to Hawaii

Published 05/22/14

Read Cruise Critic's Grand Princess Review

Grand Princess Cruises to Hawaii

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?