MSC Divina Cruise Review by mKatie: MSC DIVINA WONDERFUL

Compare Prices on MSC Divina Bahamas Cruises

MSC DIVINA WONDERFUL

Sail Date: May 2014
Destination: Bahamas

We travel and cruise a lot. Our very recent cruise on the MSC Divina was wonderful. As others have noted, the ship is beautiful. There are lots of things for children and teens but mainly I feel the ship is geared toward adults. Our cabin was very nice, with balcony. The room steward could not have been any more efficient or helpful, very nice man. The highlight of every day was the entertainment, awesome. The best I have ever seen on a ship or anywhere really. The performances were as good as Broadway, and operatic performances matched the Met! really quite unbelievable voices. I see some have criticized the food and the food service. This was unfair, our service was very good. We ate most meals in the dining rooms. All was quite good. Keep in mind that they serve over 3,000 people at each meal, no it is not like going to a local restaurant, in my mind it is better.

As for the criticism about the private island food, considering that they had to bring all the food and More servers from the ship, I felt it was quite good. Like anything else, if you wait to the last minute to eat, you will get what is left. There was plenty of drink available at the food pavilion which could have been taken on the tender if needed.

Being flexible makes international travel much more enjoyable! I will book again with MSC. Our friends who were with us are also planning to rebook! Thanks MSC for a great vacation Less

Read more MSC Divina cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's MSC Divina Review >>

Cabin review: MSC Divina 12258

Everything was great, including our room steward. New shower door configuration worked very well.

Bacardi Rum Distillery

Great!

City Tour

Wonderful motor coach, great tour guide who gave lots of information, almost more than I could absorb. The Bacardi tour was fascinating and fun. I would return to San Juan anytime. Great tour, beautiful island, friendly people.

Island Tour

(1)

This was the one disappointing event of the whole trip. The local "tour guide" was not professional. Also there is almost nothing to see in St Martin.