Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review by _dazzle_: Teen review RCI radiance of the seas

_dazzle_
Member Since 2014

Cabin Not Rated

Compare Prices on Radiance of the Seas Hawaii Cruises

Teen review RCI radiance of the seas

Sail Date: April 2014
Destination: Hawaii
Embarkation: Sydney (Australia)

hey guys! a few weeks ago me and my family (me 14, my sister 9, and my parents) just returned from an 18 night cruise on the radiance of the seas. since i am a teenager i found myself coming to the teen club quite often, and a lot of my time was spent there with the great new friends i made. Let me stress this, the teen club has to be one of the funnest places on the ship, i have made so many memories with so many great people i met there and i will cherish those special memories forever, if you are a teenager and wondering if you should go to the teen club or not, i will say you defiantly should go because you will have the time of your life there its indescribable how much of an amazing time i had, just go the first night and you will be fine, as everyone is the 'new kid' that nigh. This is my second cruise on this ship (radiance of the seas) and it is was wonderful.

I will be posting a review of this ship over the next few days and maybe pictures (if i find out how to post More pictures), when i have time to write about my time on the ship, and i apologise if its not great as this is my first review. And feel free to ask many questions about the ship and everything, and since there isnt much information about the teen club feel free to ask me anything about it as i went there everyday for 18 days and i do know a lot about it and the ship as this is my second long cruise on the radiance. Hope you enjoy and that i can inform you with information about it if you need. Less

Read more Radiance of the Seas cruise reviews >>