Costa Favolosa Cruise Review by EllHau: Reviews should be read before buying this cruise

Costa Favolosa 1
EllHau
Member Since 2014

Overall Member Rating

Reviews should be read before buying this cruise

Sail Date: April 2014
Destination: Europe - Western Mediterranean
Embarkation: Rome (Civitavecchia)

I just read the review from april 30 2014, and I think we were on the same cruise. And I could not agree more. This cruise was not a nice experience. The ship was too crowded, lots of kids running around and occupying all swimmingpools. And the decks had so many sunbeds it was at times difficult to walk around.

The food was not of particular good quality, and there were too much waiting in line. And a fight for table space. And often it was no coffee or orange juice to be found. Fortunately I had the possibility for breakfast in my cabin. The restaurant was no good too much time waiting. And small portions of not good food. And having to pay for water wirt dinner? And I missed the possibility to dine in the buffet restaurant, but no such luck.

Another stange thing was that you had to pay to use shuttle bus from ship to the cities visited. That should have been included.

These are just some of my complaints. And I also tried to talk to the english speeking More hostess, but she was not of much help. Whatever I tried to explain, the reply was, it was Costa policy. I tried to be connected to a more responsible officer, but no such luck.

I will prepare a long letter to Costa Cruises with all my complaints. I did not receive the cruise I prdered and paid for. Never again Costa Cruises Less

Published 05/12/14

1 Helpful Vote

Read more Costa Favolosa cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Costa Favolosa Review >>

Compare Prices on Costa Favolosa Europe - Western Mediterranean Cruises

Cabin review: 7259

The cabin was ok with lots of storage space, but there was not enough floorspace and I missed a chair or sofa to sit on. And the bed and the pillow was very hard and uncomfortable

EllHau
Member Since 2014
Family & Children
Onboarding Experience
Rates
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X