Costa Favolosa Cruise Review by EllHau

Member Name: EllHau
Cruise Date: April 2014
Embarkation: Rome (Civitavecchia)
Destination: Western Mediterranean
See More About: Costa Favolosa Cruise Reviews | Western Mediterranean Cruise Reviews | Costa Cruise Deals

Ship Facts: Costa Favolosa Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Costa Favolosa Deck Plans
Reviews should be read before buying this cruise

I just read the review from april 30 2014, and I think we were on the same cruise. And I could not agree more. This cruise was not a nice experience. The ship was too crowded, lots of kids running around and occupying all swimmingpools. And the decks had so many sunbeds it was at times difficult to walk around.

The food was not of particular good quality, and there were too much waiting in line. And a fight for table space. And often it was no coffee or orange juice to be found. Fortunately I had the possibility for breakfast in my cabin. The restaurant was no good too much time waiting. And small portions of not good food. And having to pay for water wirt dinner? And I missed the possibility to dine in the buffet restaurant, but no such luck.

Another stange thing was that you had to pay to use shuttle bus from ship to the cities visited. That should have been included.

These are just some of my complaints. And I also tried to talk to the english speeking hostess, but she was not of much help. Whatever I tried to explain, the reply was, it was Costa policy. I tried to be connected to a more responsible officer, but no such luck.

I will prepare a long letter to Costa Cruises with all my complaints. I did not receive the cruise I prdered and paid for. Never again Costa Cruises

Publication Date: 05/12/14