Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review by pinksugar

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review by pinksugar
Liberty of the Seas
Entertainment 5+
Spa & Fitness 5+
Shore Excursions 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Best Cruise EVER! Loved Libery of the Seas! :)

We stayed the night before our cruise at the Rodeway Inn and Suites and Loved our Stay with them! Would for sure stay with them again!! We booked the package where we stayed 1 night then left our vehicle there at their hotel grounds, they transported us to the port and then came back and got us after cruise was over. When we arrived at port which was around 10am, stood in line for about 1 hour until they opened the port for people to go inside. We were like the 50th person in line, and the line was very, very long by the time they opened the port. We didn't have to hardy wait in any lines once inside, they checked our passports and we got our sail cards to use on the ship and were on the ship by noon! Very Smooth and Easy Boarding! Once on the ship....we were Very Much WOW'ED with Royal Caribbean Liberty of the Seas! This was our first Royal Caribbean cruise. We went and found our room, which was already ready, I thought that was impressive! We had a Promenade Stateroom #7295 which included a King Sized Bed, 2 couchs with a table in the middle and then a huge mirror desk area with a chair. We had just enough closet space to put our belongings. We had a private lockable safe! The bathroom was small but still fancy! We had a huge window area that looked down on the Mall area. (and a huge plus was that....Our luggage was in our room by 4pm!!) We then went and explored the whole ship! Everything about this ship was amazing! The flooring, the lights, the walkways, the stairs...everything!! We loved the Mall area! The bridge that was lit up in different colors was So Pretty!! There were parties in this Mall area lots of nights! We had a Wave Rider, Rock Climbing Wall, Putt-Putt Golf Course and a Ice Skating Rink!! These were all FREE to do while on the ship! We had a Johnny Rocket's but it was a fee to eat here but only $5.95 per person for all you can eat, and for sure was worth it!! At supper eat night we ate in the main dining room. The service was GREAT and the foods were Amazingly GREAT! We tried different stuff each night, with awesome desserts!! Our Formal Night was Fun!! It was Fun to get dressed up, do pictures and go to dinner! We went and watched the Ice Show! It was the Best thing I've ever seen on Ice!! Something for sure worth seeing!! We also went and saw the boardway show....Saturday Night Fever....which was the BEST thing I've Ever seen in my life!! I bet if you bought tickets to see this show they would be Very Expensive! Seriously the entertainment on Liberty of the Seas was AMAZING! We bougtht a lot of pictures from the photos that they took, actually we bought them all, it was cheaper that way, and we got the disc with all them on it for a great price!! The pool areas were very nice, and the ports we visited were very nice!! We visited Belize and Cozumel, Very Fun Times there!! Honestly I think I went to every bathroom on the ship, lol and they were each one very clean!! The ship did rock a little at nights only because there was a lot of winds blowing outside but that didn't bother us at all. I did get Ice Cream 1 night at Ben & Jerry's (extra cost) and it was good, but still I like the free yogert better. We ate at the pizza place a lot and the pizza was really good!! They had a tee shirt sale on the last day and I got a lot of tee shirts for buy 1 get 1 free so that was 2 shirts for only $16!! One day while at sea there was a sexiest man in the world game and we watched it, and it was So much Fun!! There is SO much more I could say that was GREAT about Liberty of the Seas because honestly it was all Amazing! This ship was so nice!! I would highly recommend this ship!! Only bad thing was the day of deporting...it took us 4 hours to get off because of customs and immigration, they took forever and some people were getting upset but only because they were going to miss their flights home but us, we had no worries because we weren't going home that day anyways so we just chilled in the pizza place area and waited for our number to be called so that had no effect on us! I think Royal Caribbean will be our Top #1 Cruise Line from now on!! :) Amazing trip to Never forget!!

Publication Date: 05/12/14