Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review by pinksugar: Best Cruise EVER! Loved Libery of the Seas! :)

pinksugar
Member Since 2011

Compare Prices on Liberty of the Seas Western Caribbean Cruises

Best Cruise EVER! Loved Libery of the Seas! :)

Sail Date: April 2014

We stayed the night before our cruise at the Rodeway Inn and Suites and Loved our Stay with them! Would for sure stay with them again!! We booked the package where we stayed 1 night then left our vehicle there at their hotel grounds, they transported us to the port and then came back and got us after cruise was over. When we arrived at port which was around 10am, stood in line for about 1 hour until they opened the port for people to go inside. We were like the 50th person in line, and the line was very, very long by the time they opened the port. We didn't have to hardy wait in any lines once inside, they checked our passports and we got our sail cards to use on the ship and were on the ship by noon! Very Smooth and Easy Boarding! Once on the ship....we were Very Much WOW'ED with Royal Caribbean Liberty of the Seas! This was our first Royal Caribbean cruise. We went and found our room, which was already ready, I thought that was impressive! We had a Promenade Stateroom #7295 which More included a King Sized Bed, 2 couchs with a table in the middle and then a huge mirror desk area with a chair. We had just enough closet space to put our belongings. We had a private lockable safe! The bathroom was small but still fancy! We had a huge window area that looked down on the Mall area. (and a huge plus was that....Our luggage was in our room by 4pm!!) We then went and explored the whole ship! Everything about this ship was amazing! The flooring, the lights, the walkways, the stairs...everything!! We loved the Mall area! The bridge that was lit up in different colors was So Pretty!! There were parties in this Mall area lots of nights! We had a Wave Rider, Rock Climbing Wall, Putt-Putt Golf Course and a Ice Skating Rink!! These were all FREE to do while on the ship! We had a Johnny Rocket's but it was a fee to eat here but only $5.95 per person for all you can eat, and for sure was worth it!! At supper eat night we ate in the main dining room. The service was GREAT and the foods were Amazingly GREAT! We tried different stuff each night, with awesome desserts!! Our Formal Night was Fun!! It was Fun to get dressed up, do pictures and go to dinner! We went and watched the Ice Show! It was the Best thing I've ever seen on Ice!! Something for sure worth seeing!! We also went and saw the boardway show....Saturday Night Fever....which was the BEST thing I've Ever seen in my life!! I bet if you bought tickets to see this show they would be Very Expensive! Seriously the entertainment on Liberty of the Seas was AMAZING! We bougtht a lot of pictures from the photos that they took, actually we bought them all, it was cheaper that way, and we got the disc with all them on it for a great price!! The pool areas were very nice, and the ports we visited were very nice!! We visited Belize and Cozumel, Very Fun Times there!! Honestly I think I went to every bathroom on the ship, lol and they were each one very clean!! The ship did rock a little at nights only because there was a lot of winds blowing outside but that didn't bother us at all. I did get Ice Cream 1 night at Ben & Jerry's (extra cost) and it was good, but still I like the free yogert better. We ate at the pizza place a lot and the pizza was really good!! They had a tee shirt sale on the last day and I got a lot of tee shirts for buy 1 get 1 free so that was 2 shirts for only $16!! One day while at sea there was a sexiest man in the world game and we watched it, and it was So much Fun!! There is SO much more I could say that was GREAT about Liberty of the Seas because honestly it was all Amazing! This ship was so nice!! I would highly recommend this ship!! Only bad thing was the day of deporting...it took us 4 hours to get off because of customs and immigration, they took forever and some people were getting upset but only because they were going to miss their flights home but us, we had no worries because we weren't going home that day anyways so we just chilled in the pizza place area and waited for our number to be called so that had no effect on us! I think Royal Caribbean will be our Top #1 Cruise Line from now on!! :) Amazing trip to Never forget!! Less

Read more Liberty of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Liberty of the Seas Review >>

Cabin review: Liberty of the Seas 7295

Promenade Statement #7295 was GREAT! We loved our room!! It had the huge window that looked down into the Mall area. (Just remember to always close the curtain when you change your clothes, lol). We had a King Sized Bed, 2 couchs with a small table in the middle. We had a huge mirror area with a desk and chair. There was also a floor to ceiling mirror (huge plus on that!). We had a lockable safe inside our closet area which was just big enough for the both of us, with our clothes. The bathroom was small, to be expected, but still very fancy!! I really liked how the shower doors closed, sealed tight! I thought it was just enough room for a shower. Our Bed was really, really comfortable!! We hard no noise in our room! There were 2 nights that they had live, loud shows in the Mall area and I could hardly hear it in our room, but you knew it was loud because if you could see the window shaking, lol. I loved this room and would for sure choose it again!! :)

Cave-Tubing Adventure

Booked Independent with Cave Tubing in Belize, Amazing Adventure!! There were people of all ages doing this tour. Everything went great and our tour was amazing!! They met us right outside the terminal, took us to the location of our tour, which was about an hour drive. We actually did the ATV Adventure along with the Cave Tubing. Both were Fun!! You have to carry your own tube, life vest and head light to the location to put in, and YES! It is a Long Walk!!! But so worth it once you get there!! We actually went through caves, not one, but like 3 different caves! It was Very Neat, and Pretty! After you exit from doing it they take your tubes, life vests and head lights you do not have to carry them anywhere after you exit water. Then after the tour, they served us all Chicken Tamale's which were GREAT! Then there was the long 1 hour drive back to the ship. This Excursion was So Worth doing! And I'm glad that we did it!! I would highly recommend Butt's Up Cave Tubing to anyone!! :)

Xrails

Booked Excursion with Island Marketing, LTD who in turn then found us what we were looking for, and we wanted a tour doing off road buggy's. The lady at Island Marketing, LTD hooked us up with a company called, Wild Tours! This was the BEST Excursion we've ever done in our whole life!! This is not for the faint of heart tho, or for anyone with back or neck problems, or for that...for one with any problems, lol. It's very rough and heart throbbing! Very Fast!! But FUN!! We arrived at the meeting point and they took us on a taxi to Wild Tours. It was only us and 2 other couples that did the tour! Bring bandanas and sunglasses!! If not they sell bandanas there, and they have goggles for you to use if no sunglasses. Helmets are provided, and believe me you'll need them. My husband kept hitting his head on the railing up top, lol. This was Very Fun with only a little of us, because it allowed us to go fast and not have to wait on other people!! My husband drove, there is no power steering and these things can get away from you!! It was a very fun ride to the area we went to....arrival to "Jade Caverns"! Very cool and pretty place!! Bats...Yes!! Bats....were all in this cave area and we got to swim with them all above our heads! My husband and I both jumped off the 10 foot cliff into the water there! The water did not smell the best, actually it smelled like sewer water, but it's because of the sulfer in the water. It was not dirty water, actually was very clean and clear!! Our guide showed us by taking an empty water bottle and filling it full of the water there! Once we seen that we were okay to get in, lol. After we did all that then we rode back, again fast and rough!! Get ready to get DIRTY! Once at the end they have showers for you to wash off in. Then you can buy the pictures of the trip and they also make a video!! We bought it all! And plus got 2 tee shirts! Wild Tours did an amazing job at making sure we had a Great time!! For sure the BEST!!