“Kids loved it!”
Cruise review of Disney Dream

margaretlombardo Disney Dream 0 Kids loved it!
margaretlombardo
Member Since 2014
No Forum Posts
1 Helpful Vote
Overall Member Rating

Just back from our Disney cruise. Had a wonderful time watching the kids enthralled with all the characters. Disney sure does cater to the kids. Our room was great. No complaints. Spacious enough for 5. Like the idea of having meals in different venues each night. Being allowed to bring on our own refreshments really kept our on board bill at a minimum. The private island was superb and would loved to have more time there.

My biggest complaint is the stop in Nassau. What a waste of time.! So dirty and unkempt when you get off. The other side of the island is much prettier. I have been here before and it appears to be more run down than before. We stayed one hour and returned to the ship which was packed so I guess others had the same idea. Disney pools are Sooooooooooo small! Maybe because it is closed so often to clean it up after the kids have accidents. The adult pool really isn't a pool , just a big tub of water. No swimming pool to actually swim in. I have been on most of the major cruise lines and believe this is totally geared to children . Much preferred Royal Carribean Lines which has many children"s programs minus the characters.

Disney Dream Cruises to the Bahamas
1 Helpful Vote
Read Cruise Critic’s Disney Dream Review
Disney Dream Cruises to the Bahamas
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?