Celebrity Century Cruise Review by Jurban1234: Lovely ship - outstanding crew!

Jurban1234
Member Since 2014

Compare Prices on Celebrity Century USA Cruises

Lovely ship - outstanding crew!

Sail Date: April 2014
Destination: USA
Embarkation: Los Angeles

My husband and I cruise extensively and we loved this ship! We've been on RCL, NCL, Disney, Princess, Holland - Celebrity is always our favorite - and, this holds true for the century. It's size was just right for us, as we were traveling without our teenagers this time (no need for Flowrider, etc).

The ship has a very nautical feel, a lot of wood and intimate spaces. The service throughout the cruise EXCEEDED all of our expectations - the room stewards were incredible, the MDR service was amazing, and the bar staff throughout the ship was very attentive and pleasant.

Food was good (we aren't real picky eaters though). We did go to Murano, a little pricey at $45 per head - but a great experience. (Tip: I had the lobster, if I had to do it over, I'd have had the Chateaubreiand, wasn't crazy about the Dijon sauce they out on the lobster and the steak smelled incredible!)

The house band, the Headlines, were OUTSTANDING - as was the comedian. He nearly peed More ourself - very talented, clean humor! Cool Latin bongo DJ in the ice martini bar, too! Great 50's party! Less

Read more Celebrity Century cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Celebrity Century Review >>

Cabin review: Celebrity Century 8146

Great room location and a little different shaped - pretty roomy for inside stateroom