Carnival Conquest 5

“Great Cruise With No Problems!”
Cruise review of Carnival Conquest

dtarishl
Member Since 2014

Overall Member Rating

My Wife & I just came back home last week from a very nice time on the Carnival Conquest. Although we have been members of C. C. for a long time, this is the 1st time that I have sent in my own review.

We did this cruise on a promo code offer with a very good price offer. This was our 12th cruise & we have been on all the major cruise lines. This was our 2nd cruise with Carnival.

Getting on the ship took less than 40 minutes. Getting off the ship on the last day took about the same. The ship went to 4 ports of call, with 2 of those being on tenders.

We did MY TIME DINING & that went very well as we met new people each night. The service throughout this very nice looking ship was better than good & the food was better than good also. Even thought this ship is now about 12 years old, it did look very new & clean.

From all we have learned from reading the members comments about Carnival & the Conquest, we were a concerned, a More little, about the time that we would have on this vacation. We saw none of any items of worry on the ship at anytime.

We stayed in a cabin on the Lido in cabin #9929 & this very nice also. Can I complain about anything? OK, the cabin had only 1 plug in outlet.

Carnival & the Conquest may be taking a few bad reviews, but not with this writer. Less

Carnival Conquest Cruises to the Western Caribbean

Published 05/10/14

Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Conquest Review

Carnival Conquest Cruises to the Western Caribbean

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?