Carnival Paradise Cruise Review by mfsatlanta: Perfect spring break cruise for small groups

mfsatlanta
Member Since 2010

Cabin Not Rated

Compare Prices on Carnival Paradise Western Caribbean Cruises

Perfect spring break cruise for small groups

Sail Date: March 2014
Embarkation: Tampa

I was a little nervous about booking a "spring break"cruise, but followed the advise of my travel agent and booked the 5 night, midweek, instead of a shorter trip where the majority of the big partys happen. I never saw anyone rowdy or even loud.

This was only my second cruise and I enjoyed it more than the Royal Caribbean Christmas cruise which was mostly family groups. People on this cruise were fun and friendly. The cruise director Marcelo and DJs were excellent. With the exception of dinner, the rest of the food was just as good as Royals too. It was good food and lots of it. And my bathroom was way bigger too.

Most of my group of 7 had been to Grand Caymen and Cozumel, so we did not book excursions. Instead we hung out on Seven MileBeach and then Paradise Beach Club in Cozumel. It has been 30 years since I was in Cozumel and pleasantly surprised at how clean and safe it felt.

I liked the Tampa port, we parked off site, but the parking was in a lot with More cars parked way too close together. The shuttle worked well and it was fine, but next time will park at the covered port which was close and an easy walk. Less

Read more Carnival Paradise cruise reviews >>