“Perfect spring break cruise for small groups”
Cruise review of Carnival Paradise

mfsatlanta Carnival Paradise 5 Perfect spring break cruise for small groups
mfsatlanta
Member Since 2010
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

I was a little nervous about booking a "spring break"cruise, but followed the advise of my travel agent and booked the 5 night, midweek, instead of a shorter trip where the majority of the big partys happen. I never saw anyone rowdy or even loud.

This was only my second cruise and I enjoyed it more than the Royal Caribbean Christmas cruise which was mostly family groups. People on this cruise were fun and friendly. The cruise director Marcelo and DJs were excellent. With the exception of dinner, the rest of the food was just as good as Royals too. It was good food and lots of it. And my bathroom was way bigger too.

Most of my group of 7 had been to Grand Caymen and Cozumel, so we did not book excursions. Instead we hung out on Seven MileBeach and then Paradise Beach Club in Cozumel. It has been 30 years since I was in Cozumel and pleasantly surprised at how clean and safe it felt.

I liked the Tampa port, we parked off site, but the parking was in a lot with cars parked way too close together. The shuttle worked well and it was fine, but next time will park at the covered port which was close and an easy walk.

Carnival Paradise Cruises to the Western Caribbean
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Paradise Review
Carnival Paradise Cruises to the Western Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?