Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by CHM0716

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by CHM0716
Enchantment of the Seas
Enchantment of the Seas
Member Name: CHM0716
Cruise Date: March 2014
Embarkation: Port Canaveral
Destination: Bahamas
See More About: Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Reviews | Bahamas Cruise Reviews | Royal Caribbean Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Entertainment 5+
Spa & Fitness 5+
Shore Excursions 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

LOVE Royal Caribbean!

This was my second time sailing with Royal Caribbean. This sailing was on one of their smaller ships, and I still am amazed by all that is offered.

PORT CANAVERAL: This port is absolutely great. I have sailed out of here 3 times, and each time has been so easy and efficient. As a Crown & Anchor member, you are able to get pushed to the front of the check-in line. We were inside the ship within 3 hours. For this cruise, we only had our birth certificate and drivers license, which worried me quite a bit. However, we were able to get through without a problem. There are both deck and lot parking available, which is nice when you are going to park your car in a very hot Florida port.

ACTIVITIES: From reading reviews, Monarch offered many of the same activities as other ships did. However, the passengers on the ship are truly what make those simple activities a blast. Things included the "Sexiest Male" competition and the "Belly Flop" competition. HILARIOUS. Also, the Love & Marriage game show was hands down the funniest thing I've ever seen in my life. Mark the cruise director with his British accent made it all so much more hilarious.

SERVICE: Service was EXCELLENT everywhere we went. We booked an interior stateroom, which as you know is the smallest and cheapest room available. However, we were still treated like royalty everywhere we went. On this sailing, bartenders were on POINT. Drinks were some of the best I've ever had.

CABIN: While small, it was sufficient for what we needed it to do: provide a place to sleep and shower. We were never in the room simply because the activities were absolutely amazing. The rooms were extremely clean, and we always had enough towels and wash cloths.

DINING: Our chef was just simply amazing. Everything I had was on point. The scallops...my God they were to die for. I wish I could remember our chef's name. He was Australian, which was even more entertaining as he introduced himself on the night of the Captains dinner.

DISEMBARKATION: As unpleasant as this was simply because we didn't want to leave the cruise, the port made this fairly quick. As long as you had documentation complete, customs was a breeze. We decided to carry our own luggage off instead of getting it picked up. This sped things up considerably. I would say that it took about 30-45 minutes after we lined up to get off of the ship and through customs.

Publication Date: 05/06/14