Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by jabrigzz

Caribbean Princess
Member Name: jabrigzz
Cruise Date: April 2014
Embarkation: Houston
See More About: Caribbean Princess Cruise Reviews | Western Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Princess Cruise Deals
Value-for-Money 5+

Caribbean Princess April 19-26,2014

I will preface this with, this was 17th, SEVENTEENTH, cruise on Princess. I have NEVER EVER had one complaint, none, nada. I do this time. My major complaint was the food. Always have had excellent food on this line, and 2 nights we had to send back as you could not have cut the meat with a hatchet. The only good meal we had on the ship was in the Crown. Our cabin steward was surly, trashed some of our personal items the night before leaving ship. One of the cabin supervisors told me the reason the safe quit working was because I had slammed the door and killed the batteries! Seriously! First did not slam door and second batteries may become dislodged if you slam, but that certainly does not make them lose their power or juice~! She was beyond rude. Altho the food was marginal, the dining service was quite good. Some have said the ship is in bad shape. I did not find that to be true. The carpet needs replacing, but all else was up to Princess standards. A couple of the gents in white coats in the Buffet area were rude, but I can handle a rudeness or two on a cruise, the supervisor of cabins being the exception. So before you elect to tar and feather me, A. were you on this cruise? If so, where did you eat? B. Keep in mind this is my 1st complaint in 17 cruises, so I feel I am versed in what Princess is, was, and should be. So all in all, I KNOW OF WHAT I SPEAK. And our cabin was certainly more that someone suggested. On a cruise I expect good service and good food. That is all I require.

Publication Date: 05/06/14