Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by McKetel1: Aaaaaamazing!

McKetel1
Member Since 2014

Compare Prices on Oasis of the Seas Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Aaaaaamazing!

Sail Date: April 2014

My Family and in-laws just returned from our Easter Vacation on the Oasis of the seas, we have several cruises under our belts but the 1st on Royal Caribbean.

What a great experience, I read all the reviews and thought I was ready but Wow! So to begin as everyone said embarkation was smooth, but contrary to what I read most places where available for lunch we went to Park Café and yes the beef sandwich was exceptional!! We bought the ultimate drink packages and it really saved us in the long run. We had already been to the islands so I am very sure that we did not miss anything on the ship, the entertainment was top notch, the food was very good we did specialty dining 3 nights... Chefs dinner was delicious and fun! 150 Central Park we would not do again:( food was ok, server was so blah and the last was the Chops Grille and it was delicious. We had a full ship with spring break but it didn't feel that way at all. My only negative was the staff, out of the 100 we had More contact with I would say maybe 3 or 4 even had smile, mind you there were a couple that where so awesome:) Like Roger from the Rising Tide Bar , Vita and our wait staff at the main dining room. Ahhh I'm ready to go back already. The only downside that the in laws had was that there were so many unattended children everywhere. All in all absolutely perfect Thank you Royal Caribbean see you soon. Less

Read more Oasis of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Oasis of the Seas Review >>

Cabin review: Oasis of the Seas 9538

Fridge didn't work... no worries