Not the Cruise Line it was: Pacific Pearl Cruise Review by greaticeman58
Overall Member Rating
Not the Cruise Line it was
Destination: Australia & New Zealand
The itinerary was fine but the Pearl leaves alot to be desired such as:
1. Anytime Dinning - Not anytime at all you need to book everyday for the next day dinner in the Waterfront, and you can choose 5:30, 5:45 or 6:00pm the 8:15pm how is this anytime
2. Movies - Only two movies shown One at 10:45pm and One at 7:00pm both port days, no movies on Sea Days at all
3. Small Screen - TV showed the same four movies over and over for the 11 days. Also the TV shows were shown over and over for the entire 11 days
4. Afternoon Tea has been removed
5. The meals at lunch on Deck 12 was the same every day and as an example the soups were uneatable (over salted or highly spiced)
6. Dinner upstairs finished by 9:15pm
7. Ice-cream was charged at $5.00 per scoop Less
Choose a smaller ship if you d...
Sorry Celebrity, you have lost...
Rough around the edges