Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by dixiebear

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by dixiebear
Norwegian Breakaway
Norwegian Breakaway
Member Name: dixiebear
Cruise Date: April 2014
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)
Destination: Bahamas
See More About: Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Reviews | Bahamas Cruise Reviews | NCL Cruise Deals

Last Cruise on Norwegian?

The Mini suit was fine we had ajoining rooms with the kids and the cabin steward was great. I was extremly dissapointed in the layout of the ship overall. It felt like the mall with people walking slow like on the walking dead. The pool was nice but very crowded with narrow walkways and not to many open areas. The resteraunts were not all bad. The Manhattan room was dissorganised and we only went there once. Taste and Savor were better service. All the resteraunts have pretty much the same food. The Irish Pub was not bad but we went there another night and asked how long of a wait and the woman said I dont know. So We went Back to Savor. The garden buffet cafe is the worst. It is a narrow walkway were people are moving in both directions trying to get food or drink or whatever. I got sick from a hamburger slight food poison But my daughter got food poison the last day so we pretty much stayed in the cabin for the rest of the trip. She had to get out of line going through customs to puke and puked in the car on the way home, As far as the entertainment we saw Rock of ages which was good and another dance show. The theater is the worst ive been in. The seats are so uncomfortable there is a metal bar across the back seat. and the seat feels like it is sloped down so you keep sliding down. and my forarms dig into the cup holders when you put your arms on the rest. Also there were alot of little kids. I like kids but they were in the Adult pool and hot tubs. I blame the parents for that. I have cruised Royal 6 times and carnival twice. I thought carnival was bad but the breakaway changed my mind. Im not sure if i'll ever go on NCL again.

Publication Date: 05/01/14