MSC Divina Cruise Review by gocanes99

MSC Divina
Member Name: gocanes99
Cruise Date: April 2014
Cabin Number: 9112 & 9114
See More About: MSC Divina Cruise Reviews | Eastern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | MSC Cruises Cruise Deals

Ship Facts: MSC Divina Review (by Cruise Critic!) | MSC Divina Deck Plans
Incredible cruise - don't let the negative reviews worry you!

This was my 30th cruise but the first review I've ever felt the need to write. We sailed on the MSC Divina in April, our first cruise with this line. I was worried after reading all the negative reviews but a friend sailed the prior month and told me not to worry - she was right! We loved almost everything. The food was incredible - my favorites were the pizza in the buffet (for both lunch & a midnight snack!) and the pastas that were made fresh onboard. The ship is beautiful and the staff was great. Our waiter kept the boys' water glasses filled constantly! There is a soccer court onboard that kept my son and his friend entertained the whole cruise. We only had a few negatives: there were older teens in the teen club that were smoking outside the teen area. If you are smoking, you are probably too old for the teen club! Also, everyone we met onboard said how amazing the entertainment was, but we prefer the RCCL-type of entertainment rather than opera and acrobatics. However with all the languages spoken onboard, I completely understand why they wouldn't have English singing every night. We appreciated the "Americanization" of their product while still keeping their Italian style. I don't know if we would like an MSC cruise in Europe, but we will definitely sail the Divina in the Caribbean again.

Publication Date: 04/30/14