Safari Quest Cruise Review by d@34n.us

Cruise Date: April 2014
Embarkation: Seattle
Destination: British Columbia
Cabin Number: C2
See More About: Safari Quest Cruise Reviews | British Columbia Cruise Reviews | Un-cruise Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Cabins Not Rated
Entertainment Not Rated
Spa & Fitness 5+
Value-for-Money Not Rated

Ship Facts: Safari Quest Review (by Cruise Critic!)
Astonishingly great!

I'm a yachtsman and was surprised and more than pleased that the captain, mate and engineer were willing to share their knowledge and experience with me. I was quite impressed with the state-of-the-art gear they have aboard and the bridge team's very close attention to the task at hand.

You experience professionalism at every level on Safari Quest - the hotel staff made us feel right at home. Better than at home, I have to get up and get my own drinks at home and I never offer myself a cookie. Their job looks exhausting, but they never let a passenger think that they're working at all.

The fact that my wife and I are on extreme diets tells the whole story on the excellence of the chef and the pastry chef. OMG - I have no self-control when confronted with delicacies like they prepared. The meals were right-sized, too. That's pretty unusual in American restaurants.

The naturalist-guide-tour-director-boat-driver-kayak-coach is a star. If I could remember half of the important stuff she taught us, my head would explode. And she's a standout at customer service, fulfilling the "mother duck" mission as well as her many other roles with style and grace. If she were your daughter, you'd be very proud.

We experienced some of the most beautiful country that BC and the San Juans have to offer in comfort and style. If it weren't for the requirement to work, I'd sign up for another cruise next week.

Publication Date: 04/28/14