Carnival Liberty Cruise Review by Belairtraveler: Carnival Liberty

Member Since 2012

Compare Prices on Carnival Liberty Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Carnival Liberty

Sail Date: April 2014

Good Itinerary. Nice Ship. Guys Burgers were EVERYTHING everyone said. I could not believe a burger was good, but it was practically the best thing on the ship.

As usual, carnival staff was kind,nice and efficient. Things are kept incredibly clean and picked up.

The Itinerary was great. We did our own things for the ports and were very happy with that.

Comedy shows were WAY TOO RAUNCHY for me and I spoke with others who felt the same. The use of the F word does not equal funny... Too many comedians think it does. Could have gotten funnier local comedians. Why do they think adult means X-rated? I saw bunches of people walk out of the shows on the nights we went.

Musical: VERY BAD. Almost comically so.

DJ. Fun

Brittany: Good Cruise Director

Piano Bar: Always fun. Bad Singer, but who cares.... we are all singing too.

Dinner: We always do the Anytime dining and love it. Never have to wait more than15 minutes. Food More Good to Very good. Service: EXCELLENT as always.

LOVE LOVE LOVE that they go around and take towels off chairs that are not being used. Too many people put towels and NEVER use chairs. VERY SELFISH.

Gym: Good shape. Never had to wait for equipment. Running track small; but really that's expected. Only using it 30 minutes/day, lol.

Why does Carnival have a bad name? This is our 6th cruise on Carnival and we will use them again. Less

Read more Carnival Liberty cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Liberty Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Liberty Balcony Upper 6456

You WILL get ashes, cigarettes and cigar butts that land on your deck. I left my bathing suit out there one day and it had ashes on it. Nothing ever landed on us, lol. We do spend lots of time on the deck. You can smell others smoking. It is quite legal, so I am not upset over that, just letting others know that is the deal with a balcony.The balcony was quite roomy. LOVED it. We had appetizers and drinks on it every evening and it was absolutely lovely watching the sun go down. It had a lounge chair and 3 other chairs which fit comfortably. Frankly, not that many others utilized the deck as much as we did.Upper Deck (Deck 6) You WILL ABSOLUTELY hear Karaoke and music. Luckily we went out almost every night so it wasn't a problem. However, if you go to your room, from 9 - 12 you will hear AWFUL singing. Very funny after a few drinks and before we went out, but we could imagine you would not appreciate it if you were trying to sleep.