Norwegian Sky Cruise Review by sawcy77: Nice, fun and relaxing Cruise with NCL

Compare Prices on Norwegian Sky Bahamas Cruises

Nice, fun and relaxing Cruise with NCL

Sail Date: April 2014
Destination: Bahamas

This was the 2nd cruise I took my girlfriend on. We chose to cruise with NCL Sky again. I honestly have no negative reviews here. I guess it's a hit or miss with these cruises as I have read some good and bad reviews for the Sky. We had a wonderful time!! What I love about the freestyle cruise with NCL is that you can dine anytime! I made reservations one night at Le Bistro. I was very impressed. I suggest that anyone who cruises MUST go to one of the specialty dining restaurants. Although you pay an extra fee, let me tell you...IT IS WORTH IT! Fine dining like this would have easily cost me from $180.00 to $200.00 in Los Angeles, CA. We had scallops, mussels, lobster, escargo, creme brulee....all which was so very delicious!

I played in the casino and ended being in a slot tournament, that was fun! Take advantage of Longboard Bar, not to many know that you can order free appetizers like chicken wings, won ton soup, chicken fingers, etc. It's the best to go after late night More drinking and dancing.

We had a blast at all the ports, since we did this cruise before, it was so much more relaxing getting off the ship at our own pace.

Our room was decent, like always. I didn't mind tipping our nice gentleman Rogelio who always fixed up our room. Less

Read more Norwegian Sky cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Norwegian Sky Review >>

Cabin review: Norwegian Sky 0303

Room was decent, nothing to complain about

Freeport...we chose to just hang out at the port. They have more things now like a little Straw Market and food stands from coocnut juice, burgers and conch. We stopped by Senor Frogs and by the time I left there.....I was so wasted!!! Had a great time and met lots of locals and others from the ship. Free shots and people just enjoying themselves.

Read 781 Freeport Reviews

GSC island is always fun. They have made this man made island with so much more to do. Very nice and well kept, not to many rocks anymore in the sand. The BBQ lunch is one of the best with ribs, burgers, chicken, pizza and bunch of other stuff! Music always playing. Snorkeling is always fun here. The tender ride is not bad at all.

Nassau was fun.My girl and I took our own tour. We walked to the Queens Staircase and took nice pictures. We walked to Arawak Cay where all the Fish Fry's are at. We chose to eat again at Twin Brother's. Must have a Miami Vice...they are so delicious and refreshing. The walk is not bad at all, I think it's even faster than a taxi from the port because of the traffic and congestion.

Read 2665 Nassau Reviews