Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by vblocal74: Awesome

Compare Prices on Carnival Breeze Southern Caribbean Cruises

Awesome

Sail Date: April 2014
Destination: Southern Caribbean

I traveled with my wife and 2 girls (4 and 5 yr olds) along with another couple with no kids and "grammy." This was my 4th cruise with carnival. Have not been on any other cruise line. I will say that this cruise was awesome. From the service, room, food, and everthing else!! Ive read other reviews and saw people commenting on the decor. Get real people! People complained about the food. Cant please everyone! I thought the food was great.

We arrived in Miami the Friday before. Got to the ship around 1130 on Saturday. I had purchased the FTTF pass. The women did not see the FTTF stamp so I was directed to the long line. I spoke up after 10 mins and was directed to the FTTF line. There was no line! The FTTF was worth it! Arrived at our cabin, 1342. Luggage came soon after. Had the deluxe oceanview cabin. I liked it! Had a bath tub for the kids. Fit all 4 of us just fine.

Our room guy, Hermongenes and his crew, they were great! Kept the room clean and neat. They More recieved extra $$ because they were great! We did the pre paid gratuities, but felt they deserved extra.

We had the "any time" dining in the Sapphire. Our wait team was Wiraguna AKA "Wi," Dejan, Urquinito, and I Ketut. I will say this, "DO NOT CHANGE THIS TEAM!" They were excellent! Always attentive to all of our needs and very attentive to my kids. The all had smiles on their faces and were very entertaining. I am not alone in my facts about them. On the last night of the cruise, I observed other people, couples going up to Wi, shaking his hand and thanking him. They all too, got extra $$ from us! Well deserved!

As I said erlier the food was great! From the buffets, the Sapphire room, burgers, and Tandoor! I have no complaints!

The entire crew met our expectations! They all were friendly and positive!! Less

Read more Carnival Breeze cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Breeze Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Breeze 1342

Awesome!

(5.5)

Nice place also! Took a cab to the Hyatt resort! Very nice! Ate lunch on the pier!

Read 681 Aruba Reviews

(5.5)

Great place! Took walks around the town, across the floating bridge and ate snacks at an outdoor cafe. Bitterballens were awesome!

Read 501 Curacao Reviews

Great place! Everything was right there when you got off the ship!

I enjoyed this place, though some didnt. We took a cab to Bayhibe beach. If you want the authentic "island" look this was the place. From the disheveled looking shops and restaurants, to the nice beach, it was great! Very safe, the staff was great, and the food was great!