Carnival Dream Cruise Review by wsh2624: Carnival Dream April 2014 move to New Orleans
Member Since 2014
Compare Prices on Carnival Dream Eastern Caribbean Cruises
Carnival Dream April 2014 move to New Orleans
The cruise was great enjoyed it but there were a few problems.
1. Port Canaveral departing : It took forever the employees were doing everything they could but I dont think Carnival was set up at the dock for that many people..I can not walk or stand for long periods and had to get a wheel chair.. We arrived at the correct time and still had to wait over an hour and a half.
2. Loved the Cove Balcony on deck 2.
3. Was disappointed about the smoking areas other than the lido deck .. no where to sit have a drink and listen to music because of no smoking. I was smoking in the Casino bar it was full so I sat down at a table, a waiter came up and grabbed the ashtray from my hand , then proceeded to grab my arm and like a smart a## stated this is a NoSmoking area. People were standing 3 deep in front of me smoking but I was not allowed to sit down. Everyone around was in shock over him grabbing my arm.
4. Shows were ok, The country music one was so bad we More left after 10 minutes, but the Comedy shows were great.
5. The food was ok, most of the time it was luke warm but our waiters were fantastic
6. This was my first cruise all and all had a great time Less
Read more Carnival Dream cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Dream Review >>
Cabin review: Carnival Dream Balcony Main 2439
Love the Cove Cabin, it was perfect
Just another OUTSTANDING Carni...
No cruise is perfect but this ...