MSC Divina Cruise Review by lovekemet: Great Ship--Terrible food

Cabin Not Rated

Compare Prices on MSC Divina Western Caribbean Cruises

Great Ship--Terrible food

Sail Date: April 2014

I gotta tell you, I have sailed many cruises but this is the first time I felt compel to give a review. We sail from Miami and everything was smooth sailing. The ship is stunning to say the least. I did however read the reviews before I decided to book, and as always curiousity killed the cat.

The fitness program they offered is poor comparing to Celebrity and other cruise lines. If you a fitness fanatic like I am and love to do Pilates, Yoga, Spinning etc. on cruises, this line is not for you. I paid for the yoga class and the spinning class and I wish I could get my money back. It was a joke, please don't do it they must have asked someone on the ship to do it. These people have no clue as to a proper yoga class, they lack the necessary training. I also paid for Zumba and that was a joke as well.

The buffet--where do I begin!! To sum it up taste like canned food.The same food everyday no variety nor fresh omelets. They do have omelets but they are pre-prepared. More Taste like crap, I must say the gelato was excellent. That they get 10 for. All in all if you are going for the food you will be disappointed. Trust me I went in and tried to like this experience, but this is the first time I was happy to get off a cruise ship. The employees though were very friendly. The nightly show was superb--please check out the Michael Jackson tribute. They get an A for that, the only problem the shows are too short.

The kids program was terrible my children enjoyed Celebrity and Princess better.

The disembarkation process was dis-organized. We felt lost we just started following everyone else because we did not know what to do. It was completely chaotic. I understand that they are new to the US market but someone needs to send one of their employees on other lines to show them how certain things are done.

If you looking for a bargain then this might be for you--but if you have discerning taste you might want to go somewhere else. This is one cruiseline I will pass on... Less

Read more MSC Divina cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's MSC Divina Review >>

A good port, did not get harassed by anyone.

Read 3122 Cozumel Reviews

I love love Jamaica, it has a certain vibe other islands are lacking. I did enjoy my time there, it is authentic and true to its culture.

Read 486 Falmouth Reviews

Too Americanize for me it reminded me of Florida. Did not care for it.

Not bad just a relaxing day at the beach.