Disney Fantasy Cruise Review by Justin101: Amazing Disney cruise

Compare Prices on Disney Fantasy Western Caribbean Cruises

Amazing Disney cruise

Sail Date: October 2013
Embarkation: Port Canaveral

We had over all a great time . The flaws were no casino and bad kids club. The ship is big And has a big water slide called the aqua duck . We were entertained by shows and the pool.we were kept busy. Unlike most cruise lines the pool was chlorine water. They had a main pool a pool for kids that had a mini slide and an adult only pool.the service was good because the room maid was nice and we would always see towel gami. Disney cruise has its own little helpful free app. The liternary was great. We stopped at castawaycay and comemel costa Maya and the grand cayman. They have activities from riding dolphins to going to caves to having a relaxing day at the beach. Disney offered flights and bus rides and made the whole event eseir at port and shore places. Now the cabin was very big.it was bigger than my child's bedroom. The bathrooms were very uasable. They separated the toilet and shower.it made it easier for us to me flexible by when my husband is pooping I can be taking a More shower.rather then cramped all in one room smelling poop and hering farts.we had a nice big porthole with a couch so we could lay down and look out to sea. The stateroom was unbeatable . Another unbelievable thing is the food. For dinner everyday we would switch restruants.we would go to royal court to animates palot then to another restruant. For lunch we would eat at the buffet . Then breakfast was excellent and tasty. Like I said before the kids club was not good. They would only do things once in a while leaving my kid board. We'll as on the magic when my kid was 8 they did fun activities like scavenger hunts and dances. My child even had a girl freind for a week. We'll on the fantasty my kid just wanted to get out. But for adults you would have a great time spending time with your kids and they have some night clubs .

Overall it was an amazing cruise besides the kids club. Less

Read more Disney Fantasy cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Disney Fantasy Review >>

Cabin review: Disney Fantasy Forgot

The stateroom anda bunk bed a pull out bed and a quen size. Very spacious. And for couples with kids you can pull the curtains out so you could take a nap while your kids play.