Costa Fascinosa Cruise Review by Linda Miller

Costa Fascinosa
Costa Fascinosa
Member Name: Linda Miller
Cruise Date: March 2014
Embarkation: Santos (Sao Paulo)
Destination: Transatlantic
See More About: Costa Fascinosa Cruise Reviews | Transatlantic Cruise Reviews | Costa Cruise Deals
Public Rooms 5+
Shore Excursions 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Ship Facts: Costa Fascinosa Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Costa Fascinosa Deck Plans
Santos, Brazil to Venice, Italy Excellent Value Cruise

The only thing I will agree with about the previous 2 reviews is the 11 dollars per day service charge, it should be up to the individual to tip as they see fit, apart from that I think their reviews very unfair. The cruise itself taking of the airfare and transfers worked out about 20 pppd full board and the use of the facilities of a beautiful ship. The staff were very polite and obliging and the food, there was a good choice and you never went hungry and it was warm food not piping hot. I do not go on a cruise to sit in my cabin and watch TV so the lack of English channels didn't bother me.We met some very nice people from various countries and if you took the trouble to communicate they were very nice, the only people we found moaning were the Brits. As for the entertainment they are catering for at least 7 nationalities therfore you can't expect it to be like Fred Olsen, Thompsons or P&O. Although I must say one of the best acts I have seen on any cruise was on this cruise The Three Brazilizn Tenors. I have been on 13 cruises and this was the best value for money I have had, so if you don't like Italian food or Italian people why book on an Italian ship!

Publication Date: 04/26/14