MSC Preziosa Cruise Review by derekhill: MSC Preziosa Grand Voyages - must try harder MUCH harder!!!! Two star
Member Since 2014
Compare Prices on MSC Preziosa South America & Antarctica Cruises
MSC Preziosa Grand Voyages - must try harder MUCH harder!!!! Two star
Firstly the good points - ship décor still on good condition; clean cabins; restaurant staff excellent; dealt with lactose-intolerant problem extremely well.Now for the problems-
1. Buffet food is always cold and repetitive and no-one including the Maître d'hôtel interested.
2. Even the main restaurant has a tendency to serve cold food unless you complain.
3. At the commencement of the cruise, the lunch time restaurant was quite quiet. However as a result of the poor food in the buffet, then the restaurant soon became very busy, and lunch became an almost 2 hour marathon as the staff and kitchen were overrun by the demand.
4. Embarkation was a total and utter disaster. A numbered sequence used, but called too many numbers at once resulting in passengers having to queue for well over 1 hour to reach the embarkation desk.
5. UK booking process totally lacking and a total shambles with e-mails continually ignored. More
6. Organisation of disembarkation at ports of call virtually non-existent.
7. Entertainment quite basic, but energetic performances by the dancers.
8. Mainly Brazilian & Italian passengers who tend to be very noisy and regularly queue jump. Less
Read more MSC Preziosa cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's MSC Preziosa Review >>
Completely new cruise experien...
22 Days Vancouver to Valpariso
Terrible Cruise Line, Great De...