Carnival Victory Cruise Review by NeedToVacation

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Carnival Victory Cruise Review by NeedToVacation
Carnival Victory
Carnival Victory
Member Name: NeedToVacation
Cruise Date: March 2014
Destination: Bahamas
See More About: Carnival Victory Cruise Reviews | Bahamas Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Spa & Fitness 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Fun Cruise -- nice ship -- GREAT Cruise Director!!

This was my 9th cruise, but first solo cruise. I left my 2 teenage boys home with my husband! I had an absolute BLAST!!

I chose early dining and was seated at a table for 10. All were solo cruisers, so that made it nice. Food in Main Dining Room was delicious as always, and our waiters were friendly and entertaining. Seaday Brunch was great! If you're a VIFP (frequent cruiser) you can get your free drink there. I got my favorite Strawberry Pina Colada Smoothie.

- The Cruise Director, Kevin, was SO nice, and HILARIOUS!! He hosted the two game shows in the lounge: Quest and Game Show II. I hurt my ribs laughing so hard! And his announcements were clear and helpful. Whenever I saw him around the ship, he'd say "HI!" and have a big smile on his face!

- Speaking of laughing, the two comedians were wonderful!

- The band that plays during the shows does a gig one night on Deck 5 outside the Casino. It was so good!

- There was an informal Question & Answer thing with the Cruise Director and his Entertainment Assistant on our sea day. They were very informative and SO nice! I'm glad I went.

Publication Date: 04/26/14