“Great cruise”

Member Since 2014
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

We just got back from a wonderful cruise on Reflections. Great ship! We have cruised 5 other times on Celebrity and have never been disappointed and that goes for this trip too. We were in cabin 2150 on deck 12. Try and book that cabin if you can it has a large deck and the view is wonderful. Room service was great also. You are in the middle of the ship and close to elevator which makes it wonderful getting any where you want to go. All the food is great on this ship. Blu restaurant is wonderful and waiters are good at giving advice on selections.

All the shows are great so try and go to them all.

If you like laying by the pool get there early, good spots feel up fast.

The only complaint that we have for this trip was to many children running around. We have not seen that to much on celebrity. I guess we should have not book during Spring break. We love children but think the parents and ship should have control the children better. Children were playing on elevators and careless running around the ship without supervision.

If you are a non- smoker this is the ship for you. I never saw anyone smoking except for the electronic vapor. I think all ships should go to a non smoking devices system only.

We would have like to have seen a little more entertainment around the pool area on sea days and more inland style music.

Celebrity needs to tone down on trying to sell you something all the time. I felt like you were all most overboard trying to get me to purchase items from your shops.

L & C

• Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review:

2150
Great ship with a wonderful crew!
Published 04/25/14
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Celebrity Reflection Review
Celebrity Reflection Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?