Thomson Dream Cruise Review by GADGE1

Member Name: GADGE1
Cruise Date: April 2014
Embarkation: Barbados
Destination: Southern Caribbean
See More About: Thomson Dream Cruise Reviews | Southern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Thomson Cruises Cruise Deals

Ship Facts: Thomson Dream Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Thomson Dream Deck Plans
5 Star crew !!!!

Spent two weeks on the Thomson dream early April & had great time. The itinerary was called Caribbean charms / Latin Gems & took in Bonaire,Aruba,Curacao,Grenada,Barbados,St Maarten,St Kitts,St Lucia,St Vincent & Tobago. I wont go its too much detail regarding ports of call as all had good & bad points. Unfortunately sometimes our ship seemed to dock in the what can only be described as the secondary port.This happened in both Curacao & St KItts and both were not very scenic. In saying that it was only a short stroll to the town centre in Curacao and we had a free shuttle bus in St Kitts. Not being a very experienced cruiser ( 3 in total ) I have to say the crew were exceptional. When I say crew I refer especially to the bar staff & waiters. These guys always go the extra mile to make your holiday extra special. They all seem to work extremely hard and very long hours. Although not big drinkers our favourite place on board was the Ocean bar. Over our 2 week stay all the staff who worked this bar were courteous & polite and when possible took time out to ask about our day. Special mention to Rico,Sakar,Lito,Made,Quivren,& Ronaldo. Thanks guys for for making our stay extra special. I would gladly book another Thomson cruise based solely on the service I received from the above mentioned crew members. Hope to see you again sometime in the future. Cheers Mr Gary & Mrs Annmarie.

Publication Date: 04/23/14