Carnival Triumph Cruise Review by fungramma

Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Entertainment 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Just a quick get- a- way

This started as a solo cruise just for me. My sister decided to join me and we upgraded our cabin. I prefer mid ship or aft area rooms and now i remember why. The adult deck - in the rear, the dining room - rear as well as many of the things we wanted to do. But that being said, out room rocked. Melvin our steward kept everything tidy and the ice bucket full. I have to say this has been my favorite cruise in recent years

We went out of way to participate in as many activities as we could. The Comedy show was great, I have seen some shows that were not that special but the comedic acts this time kept up rolling in the isles. Our Karaoke kept everyone else rolling rolling in their isles.

Our dinning room staff headed by Oliver, Ali, and Sptiz made the dinning experience an exceptional one every night. We brought wine from home and paid the $10 fee so we would know what we were getting. This trip was all about the fun.

I have scheduled the same cruise for late September. I am sure it wont be the last either.

Publication Date: 04/22/14