Carnival Glory Cruise Review by cruisssn: Amazing!

cruisssn
Member Since 2014

Cabin Not Rated

Compare Prices on Carnival Glory Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Amazing!

Sail Date: April 2014

We were on board within a half hour and sitting on the Lido deck with a drink in hand. Upon arriving to our room, our luggage was there! Easy as could be. We got a balcony room and I can not imagine not having one now.

We went to the dinning room every night. The food was fantastic! We had YTD and ate around 6:30 every night, no wait. Our servers, Nikola and Martin, were fantastic! Hilarious! We adored them. We always had our food fast, one appetizer replacing the next, then our meals, then our dessert. I can not say enough about those two, just fantastic. ALWAYS request them if you can. I promise you won't be upset.

The pool was crowded 90% of the time, but if you get there early, you have a great spot. The entertainment was good. We saw the comedian and divas show. Both worth watching. Getting onboard and offboard was easy. I will definitely be cruising on the Glory again! Less

Read more Carnival Glory cruise reviews >>