Carnival Conquest Cruise Review by Snwbuny1971

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Carnival Conquest Cruise Review by Snwbuny1971
Carnival Conquest
Carnival Conquest
Member Name: Snwbuny1971
Cruise Date: March 2014
Cabin Category: 11
See More About: Carnival Conquest Cruise Reviews | Eastern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals

Disappointment

This was my families first cruise. We entered the ship to find out the slide and pool was being refurbished which was a let down for not only me but my teenage boys. The anytime dinning had two formal nights that we were unaware of and were turned away at the door. The activities planned on the ship were bingo, towel animals, many events to sell you their cupon books, jewelry and art. My family and I did not have much to keep us busy. The wait staff did all they could to push any alcoholic drinks on everyone, even my teenage boys were offered drinks left and right with no age checking. The musical show was the same every night, the food was nothing to write home about and when I had booked a scuba excursion in St. Thomas there was no where written that if you have asthma you can not go. My son was turned away and sent back to the ship. I had to go back with him leaving my husband and other son to do it.

It is very frustrating to plan a trip and get nothing but disappointments. I was told by many people that carnival is not the cruise line to go with due to the lack of activities, bing drinking and tasteless food. The boat is out dated needs to be refurbished. The lamps in our room had crayon coloring all over it, blood stains on out quilt which I called to ask them to change it twice and they never did and stains all over the head boards. Many people on the ship stated this was the worst cruise they have ever been on and for my family our first and worst.

Publication Date: 04/21/14