Carnival Freedom Cruise Review by aagoado: Worst cruise yet from Carnival... Time to try Royal Caribbean

aagoado
Member Since 2014

Compare Prices on Carnival Freedom Western Caribbean Cruises

Worst cruise yet from Carnival... Time to try Royal Caribbean

Sail Date: March 2014
Embarkation: Tampa

38 of us went on cruise for my sisters wedding the last week of March. From the start it was bad from a Carnival customer service side. They knew that both the bride and grooms mothers needed a wheel chair to get on. When we asked, they said they didn't have any. I asked again, since the guy never looked or called anyone and he said "what do you want me to do snap my fingers" Yes a carnival employee did that while snapping his fingers. I ended up spending money to go rent one so the brides mother was not left outside while everyone else had to go up and get ready. So other things we noticed were only two of the four pool bars were open for most of the cruise... We always had to wait for drinks. Buffets either closed early or ran out of food. Twice I wanted pancakes in the morning and twice by the time my turn in line came, they were gone. Custom Service was nothing like in past cruises. On the way on the boat, we have alcohol taken and understood we would get it back. Even says it on More the site. We never got it back or were told where we can get it. We had to ask for new sheets as the ones in the cabin were stained. The beds were horrible. I understand that beds can be someones opinion, but most in party complained of their back hurting.

Time to try out Royal Caribbean Less

Read more Carnival Freedom cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Freedom Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Freedom 4217

Had to request new sheets due to them being stained.