Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review by gardnerelena1

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review by gardnerelena1
Majesty of the Seas
Majesty of the Seas
Member Name: gardnerelena1
Cruise Date: April 2014
Destination: Bahamas

THE WORST SHIP I HAVE EVER BEEN ON!!!

This was the worst ship I have ever been on. They need to put the old bag out of its misery. The ship is extremely outdated. It needs a complete renovation. This ship equivalates to the Greyhound ships. I feel like I was transported back to the early 90's when I got on this ship. I have gone on many cruises and this was my first time on Royal Caribbean. It was my husbands and I first trip with our family since my daughter was born 5 years ago (so I was sooooo excited to go to the Bahamas). The second I got on the ship and went into my room I swear I immediately became depressed. I was in SHOCK! Everything was old, outdated, the furniture was scratched up and had spots and stains. The bed was in such bad condition they had to bring me a new one (which was no better). I mean seriously even Carnival has spectacular beds. Their beds are so wonderful they intend selling it you by the end of the trip. So OK the room beyond sucked but it didn't stop there. The buffet food was the same everyday and not that great. The dinner was ok but no lobster! The private beach was awful. Who wants to go on a tiny island while 3,000 people get off the ship to inhabit it. The BBQ was not good and not even BBQ. They charge you for anything and everything at the beach. Since this was my first trip as a family and I had brought my grandparents so they could watch my daughter at night. I was excited to sleep in a little in the morning. No sleeping for me. I felt like I was staying n a hospital with the amount of time they woke me up over their PA system (annoying). The casino was old and outdated as well. The shows beyond sucked. No professional show to be seen. The only good thing I will say about this ship is the staff was wonderful and I tipped them well. The staff was very courteous, attentive to our needs and were sweet lovely people. So basically if you have never been on a cruise before you wont mind this ship because you will have nothing to compare it to.

Publication Date: 04/16/14