Thomson Majesty Cruise Review by AliceMaud: Disappointing Dining Experience

Disappointing Dining Experience

Sail Date: March 2014
Destination: Spain
Embarkation: Other

There were a number of things on this cruise that did not please me.

Main disappointment was the very limited choice of food in the Dining Rooms and the poor quality of it.

If you cruise on this ship you will find a better variety of food in the Buffets, personally I would still prefer a better quality of food.

One night we experienced engine failure which was quite alarming being awoken from our sleep in the early hours. Next night everything came sliding off the surfaces including drink of water, telephone etc.

Be aware that if you have a complaint apparently it is in the small print that it has to be logged at Reception for them to take notice of it.

I didn't need to log anything I sorted out the undercooked veg and cold coffee for myself with the Maitre d'

I did not see the point in logging a complaint re the unsteadiness of the boat and the engine failure as the events had already happened and could not possibly be put right. More

The staff were all very courteous and friendly.

Thomson you have a long way to go to match the quality of P&O. Less

Read more Thomson Majesty cruise reviews >>