Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by hotshot1

Entertainment 5+
Spa & Fitness 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

An awesome ship

My wife and I just returned from sailing the Western Caribbean on board the Oasis of the Seas. This was our first trip aboard a mega ship. The ship was large and beautiful with so much to do. We traveled with 6 other people in our group. The shows were the best I have attended since sailing. This was our tenth cruise and feel we now have found R/C to be our company of choice.

Starting in Ft. Lauderdale Florida, the boarding process was easy and fast. Start to finish we were on the ship within 15 minutes. The ships crews were friendly and outgoing to meet our accommodations as we had issues with our travel agents promises for board credits. R/C did everything they could to help us but I am taking this issue up with the booking agent. We found it to be very simple to navigate around the ship being as large as it is. The ship was very clean everywhere. Our cabin steward was very accommodating as I received a knee injury during one of the excursions, when I asked him for some ice at his first opportunity, he dropped what he was doing and brought me the ice right away. The food on board was very accommodating to all types of eaters. I am very careful about what I eat since I have been on a diet. Needless to say I did not gain a pound in 7 days. I visited the exercise room and utilized the very nice walking/running track provided. Disembarkment was a bit challenging but it was not the fault of R/C, the customs was creating long lines.

Overall I would highly recommend this ship and cruise lines to anybody looking to take a cruise. I have never been treated better on Princess nor Carnival.

Publication Date: 04/15/14