Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review by JoBrum

Celebrity Equinox
Member Name: JoBrum
Cruise Date: March 2014
Destination: Panama Canal & Central America
See More About: Celebrity Equinox Cruise Reviews | Panama Canal & Central America Cruise Reviews | Celebrity Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Spa & Fitness 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

A great destination!

I have always cruised with Princess and I must say, this was quite an experience for me. The service was exceptional. We entered the ship as soon as we arrived and I never got registered so fast on a cruise.

They are a very organized cruise line, especially their tours off the ship. We were in a holding area with a numbered tour and it was so easy to find the bus once we exited the ship.

The food was fantastic and was prepared very well. Our waiter , was very helpful by suggesting the top picks for dinner in the evening.

We booked some tours privately, but one we booked from the ship in Belize, was terrible. A long ride on a bus to the Mayan ruins, on a very bumpy road that was barely air-conditioned, was not good.

As far as entertainment, I think Princess has a better variety, but all in all, it was o.k.

The day we disembarked was great. Our luggage was numbered in a holding area, which made it easy to find. I would definitely cruise with Celebrity again. They are very upscale and seem to have everything up to par.

Publication Date: 04/16/14
More Celebrity Equinox Cruise Reviews

More Panama Canal & Central America Reviews
The worlds most disappointing...
The crew tries hard