MSC Divina Cruise Review by swcook99: Lovely Divina

0 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

Lovely Divina

Sail Date: March 2014

Can't say enough nice things about our cruise! The staff was so nice, the ship was kept so clean, we were pleased with our dining choices (how can you not be pleased-I certainly don't have that many options at my house!)

There were plenty of activities (we do wish they would have shown a late night movie in the theater). The entertainment was much better than we anticipated. Had a great balcony room that was meticulously cleaned every day.

Shore excursions were good, just wish we had more time at each stop.

Shopping on the ship was not great and there is no real dedicated walking/jogging track-those would be my only real complaints and with how much we loved the cruise I had to really think of something to complain about! Honestly, would love to cruise with this company again! Absolutely loved it! Less

Published 04/21/14