Carnival Glory Cruise Review by 126721: MOST FUN EVER ON A CARNIVAL!!!

126721
Member Since 2014

Cabin Not Rated

Compare Prices on Carnival Glory Canada & New England Cruises

MOST FUN EVER ON A CARNIVAL!!!

Sail Date: August 2013
Destination: Canada & New England
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)

So to start, I am going to just say that I always be a loyal Carnival Cruiser. The experience that myself, including the people that came with me, was something we will never forget.

We have sailed twice with Royal Caribbean and much enjoyed our trips, so when money was tight we decided to give Carnival a try. Knowing Carnival cruises were cheaper than most, we boarded the ship without knowing what to expect, but we weren't expecting top-notch service. Well let me tell you we were 100% wrong. The moment we stepped onto the ship we were greeted with smiles.

On our cruise we had excellent service. Our waiter was excellent and instantly caught all our names, likes and dislikes, and humor after just one hour in the dining room. Actually, he liked us so much that one of the people with me wanted to have a Carnival mug, but they didn't have enough money, so he took it upon himself to purchase this mug and gave it to her. He was excellent and we will request him next time More we are on the Glory. In addition, our room attendant was great. He would always smile when we walked down the hall, he would make sure to ask how are day was, and he knew our names after we told him once. He would make sure our room is clean, but made sure not to touch our personal items that we left laying around. Bar staff was great as well.

Now the food, oh the food! I could not get enough of the food. Basically, I spent most of my time on the Lido deck because Guy's Burger Joint (WHICH IS COMPLETELY FREE BY THE WAY) was there as well as the pizzeria, and allllll the food you could imagine. Plus they had the burrito bar which was one of my personal favorites. The dining room food was to die for. One of the people I was traveling with said that the steak on this ship was one of the best he has ever eaten. Him and I ended up eating a few burger's at Guy's and then about an hour later headed to dinner. He ended up eating 3 steaks for dinner because he enjoyed them so much.

I basically rambled on about a few of the highlights from our trip, but if I was to explain the great experience we had, I would be able to write an entire novel. If you are going to take anything away from this review, or not even bother to read anything but the ending, then in conclusion; GIVE CARNIVAL A TRY, YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!! Less

Read more Carnival Glory cruise reviews >>