Royal Princess Cruise Review by BERTHA CARDENAS: VERY DISAPPOINTED

Cabin Not Rated

Compare Prices on Royal Princess Eastern Caribbean Cruises

VERY DISAPPOINTED

Sail Date: March 2014

This is our 5th cruise trip.

The stateroom (at Marina deck in the middle of the ship) was very small. The web page said that it has a walk in closet; It is FALSE!!! Besides, the "extended " balcony is tiny.

The food is good, just good. Not as delicious as the food in the Grand Princess. But, the Horizon Court is very bad designed. all the food stations are very scattered, The food at Alfredo's is really great.

Other issue: There are no stairs in the middle part of the ship; the elevators are not enough for the crowd. So its a nightmare to get on the elevator that is always full; and we had to take the elevator even to to up 1 floor;

The ship has a lot of partitions on the decks, so to go to the Allegro's restaurant to get dinner, we had to take elevator down and then stairs up or something like that; actually I don't remember; but it was awkward.

I don't know who designed this ship. It is a shame!!!

My husband and I definitely More would'nt get back to the Royal Princess. Less