Celebrity Summit Cruise Review by cruzcutie: Pure relaxation

Pure relaxation

Sail Date: March 2014
Destination: Southern Caribbean
Embarkation: San Juan

Just returned from a very relaxing week on the celebrity summit.We are a couple in our early 50's who cruise twice a year.We have cruised on royal carribean,carnival,princess and now celebrity.I have always loved to read the reviews so I decided to write one this time.We flew into San Juan from Virginia on the same day as the sailing due to the ship not leaving port to the evening.Our flight was very early so we figured we had plenty of time to get there.

Embarkation was pretty easy,we bought a Celebrity round trip bus ticket that takes you from the airport to the ship,it costs 35.00 pp.You do not need to tip the luggage handlers as the bus driver makes sure your luggage gets on the ship.

We sailed in the concierge class ,these are balcony rooms that included a bottle of champagne,fresh fruit daily and a celebrity beach bag which was nice.The rooms are laid out nicely with ample storage,however the balcony and bathroom was a lot smaller then other ships we have been More on.Our room attendant Ben was great and always remembered to fill the ice bucket twice a day as requested.

The entertainment was o.k., I did enjoy the newlywed game the hypnotist and the comedian.Having the drink package was great,it allowed me to have sodas whenever I wanted as well as trying all the drink of the day specials.My husband also likes his special coffes after dinner.It was a great week Less

Published 04/14/14

Read more Celebrity Summit cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Celebrity Summit Review >>

Compare Prices on Celebrity Summit Southern Caribbean Cruises

Cabin review: 1985

We stayed in a concierge class room, bathroom and balconeys are a lot smaller then other ships.

Have you taken a cruise before?
Thank you!