Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review by bluedaisy3916

Norwegian Dawn
Member Name: bluedaisy3916
Cruise Date: March 2014
Embarkation: Tampa
See More About: Norwegian Dawn Cruise Reviews | Western Caribbean Cruise Reviews | NCL Cruise Deals
Entertainment 5+

Most fun cruise

Just got back form 7 days on the Norwegian Dawn. I had more fun then I thought I could possibly have. The excitement level since day one was off the wall. The cruise director Dan Dan was so funny and entertaining. He was great at getting people up and moving and excited. The main entertainment was the best I have seen on any of my past cruises, every show was better than shows I have seen in Vegas. And throughtout the 7 days you get to mingle and get to know them. I wish I would have known you can bring on soda and water, could have saved a few dollars. The only bad thing was that the excursions never started on time, it seems that the relaxed atmosphere down there takes some getting used to. We plan on doing the same cruise again next year but will pack way less. We pretty much lived in our shorts and tanks and its a casual ship so you don't have to dress up for the dining rooms (even though you can), men can wear nice shorts and a nice collered shirt. If your going snorkling make sure to bring a underwater camera ( I purchased a one time use camera before we left). There is plenty to see under the water. Also pack a clock, there isnt any in the state rooms. Here is a tip I will use next time, bring clothes hooks for hanging wet clothes, bring tape or a magnet and put the ship map on the back of the door and start making notes, this way when you walk out of your cabin you know which way to turn. It takes most of the week to figure this part out. A outlet strip if your charging some electronics. Have your cabin stewart empty the fridge right away so you fill it up with your own stuff and they can't charge you for anything later.

Also you don:t need a window, there is nothing to see but water, don't waste the money.

Publication Date: 04/14/14