Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by rbiking55

Carnival Breeze
Member Name: rbiking55
Cruise Date: March 2014
Destination: Southern Caribbean
See More About: Carnival Breeze Cruise Reviews | Southern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals

Breeze is fantastic!!

First time cruise on the Carnival Breeze - my fiancé and I (both 26 years old) have cruised carnival numerous times. Just want to say the Breeze is awesome.. We live in Miami, so we just got dropped off at the port.

Customs and embarkation was simple and painless. On the ship with our sail and sign cards in a matter of minutes. Don't mind the "please don't arrive until 1PM" nonsense.. Get there as early as possible.

The different types of cuisine on the ship is entirely different than any other Carnival ship I've been on. Really, there is something for everyone. Mexican, American, Chinese, Japanese, Indian, Italian, really..the possibilities are endless. You won't ever go hungry. Seaday brunch is the bomb. Check it out if you're hesitant. Dining room was good, our waiters and waitresses were excellent.

Standard interior stateroom, not looking for anything super luxurious as we don't spend too much time in the room anyway. Seemed like there was more room in the bathroom than the norm. Liked that. Room steward was average.

Went ziplining in Jamaica, didn't do too much in Grand Caymen as we've already done the whole sting ray thing, and Nachi Cocom in Cozumel..

Getting a chair on the sea days was not a problem usually, lots of chairs around both pools and on the 5th deck if you're not into the music/party atmosphere. Pools were filled with kids..but standard issue on a spring break cruise. Only thing that bugged me was that parents continuously let their kids run around and jump into the pool with no regard for anything. Seriously?! Knocking over drinks, hitting people with footballs.. eh no biggie I guess.. we were all kids once.

Waterworks was amazing. Kids would love it and I'm sure they won't want to leave. The ropes course was open just about every day.. my fiancé and I loved it. Really cool new feature.

Didn't use the serenity area much as we are more into the "party" scene. Gym was decent.

Only went to the comedy club one time, and was average at best. The nightclub was the same "line dancing" music just about every night, including the whole Lido deck parties thrown. Please Carnival.. change it up!! The electric slide gets old quick.... Casino is awesome though, some new games inside that are highly addictive to say the least hah.

Entertainment staff in general was great. Very high energy from them all. Went to most of the shows prior to dinner and I was very entertained. The live music bands and the show entertainers are excellent.

All in all, I would absolutely cruise again on the Breeze. A+